Love your data! Data management basics for studies and research
Why good (research) data management is becoming increasingly important
Are you wondering how and where you should store your data sensibly? Would you like to help decide how others can find and use your data? Do you want your work with data to be academically recognised and cited?
In our course you will learn:
- why you too have data that you should be concerned about
- what good data management means and why it is essential in studies and research
- how to store, describe and organise data efficiently
- how the publication and citation of data work
The language of instruction is English. Please log into the virtual room at BigBlueButton on the specified date.
All you need to participate is an up-to-date browser and speakers or headphones.
On the website of the eResearch Alliance you will find the course documents (PowerPoint slides, in German) of the courses held.
- Number of participants:
- 3 - 100 Participants per course
- an up-to-date browser and speakers or headphones
- Meeting point:
- Please log in to the virtual room at the given time.
- ca. 90 minutes
|Weekdays||Date / Time||Available places||Registration||Cancelled|
|No dates available!|
37073 Göttingen, Deutschland