As of Monday, 16 March 2020 all locations of the SUB Göttingen will stay closed - without introducing an extended lending service. The closure affects all libraries and the Learning and Study Building (LSG) of the University of Göttingen.
In detail, this means:
- Lending operations will be suspended
- During this time no reminder fees are due
- Please do not send any media back to us by post
- Our interlibrary loan service will be discontinued
- All public events, trainings, workshops, guided tours and consultations appointments during closing time will be cancelled.
- Reservations for rooms and lockers that fall within this period will be cancelled without crediting usage points. Exceptions: Lockers and long-term cabins that have already been used will neither be cancelled nor vacated.
- As soon as there are any changes to our services, we will inform you on our website.
You can still access our electronic journals, databases and e-books during this period. For more information, please refer to our pages on access outside the campus.
We will also be happy to help you at firstname.lastname@example.org (E-Mail).
We thank you for your understanding.