Social Sciences & Humanities Open Cloud - Project details (SSHOC)
During the 40-month lifespan of the project, SSHOC will transform the current social sciences & humanities data landscape with its disciplinary silos and separate facilities into an integrated, cloud-based network of interconnected data infrastructures.
To promote synergies and open science initiatives between disciplines, and accelerate interdisciplinary research and collaboration, these data infrastructures will be supported by the tools and training which allow scholars and researchers to access, process, analyse, enrich and compare data across the boundaries of individual repositories or institutions.
SSHOC will continuously monitor ongoing developments in the EOSC so as to conform to the necessary technical and other requirements for making the SSHOC services sustainable beyond the duration of the project.
- Association of European Research Libraries
- National Center for Scientific Research
- CLARIN ERIC
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
- Fondation Nationale des Sciences Politiques
- Foundation for Research and Technology - Hellas
- German Archaeological Institute
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Semantic Web Company
- Stichting Centerdata
- Trust-IT Services
- University College London
- University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
Project board at the SUB Göttingen
Project staff at the SUB Göttingen
SUB Göttingen departments / units involved in the project
Former project staff of the SUB Göttingen
Raisa Barthauer, Dr. Michael Dahnke