For all of University of Göttingen the Göttingen State and University Library offers various services in the field of multimedia and e-learning. A small team with a professional background in video and audio-production renders support to students and Göttingen University institutions – in the realisation of multimedia productions or with seminars in which those are used.
- Services for students at Göttingen University
- Services for all organizational units of Göttingen University
Production services are exclusively for students and institutions of the University of Göttingen. They are explained in detail at the (access protected) sites of the study management system Stud.IP.
You may sign in if you are interested at the ‘Audio and Videoservices’ and thus have access to a detailed documentation of the services on offer (with contact details and service hours) as well as a communication platform.
Direct link (for registered Stud.IP users only):
Information of the audio and videoservices in Stud.IP.
According to content and target audience media are supplied variously, for example:
- As a rule, recordings of lectures and other multimedia productions for academic teaching are not publicly available. Lecturers and students may access these with the study management system or at the media server of the University of Göttingen.
- Of our video productions you will find many on the Göttingen University’s website (systematically ordered) as well as on our YouTube channel.
- You may purchase DVDs for training, education or patient information (productions of the ‘Zentrale Einrichtung Medien, ZEM’) at the Göttingen University Press.