The Alfred Hessel Hall, located on the first floor of the Historical Building, is available for lectures, conferences and event series. On 280 square metres, the Alfred-Hessel Hall offers seating in rows for at least 80 up to 200 people. The setup cannot be changed.
- Vertically adjustable speaker’s desk incl. microphone
- Permanently installed podium incl. wheelchair ramp (max. 3 tables incl. 3 microphones for speakers)
- 1 laptop (Windows) incl. internet for speakers
- 2 portable microphones
- 1 neckband microphone
- Wi-Fi (Eduraom, GuestOnCampus)
- Projector screen
- Further technical equipment available on demand
If you wish to book the Alfred Hessel Hall for your event, please send us the venue hire application form (in German only). Thank you!